This girl should come with a warning label "Caution, drama ahead"
Saturday, January 26, 2008
I don't want a snotty, drooler!
Oh, how I love my daughter! We've been having a very good week together. She has no school on Monday, so we are going to have a group playdate at our house with some of her classmates. She was telling me how after her friends got there she was going to close her door. I explained to her that it's Kai's room also now and she's not going to close the door on him. I used the classic "how would you feel if he had friends over and closed the door on you?" Her response was "But mom, I don't want a snotty, drooler in with my friends!" I wanted to laugh, but I looked over at my sweet, yet runny nosed, little boy who was watching us have this conversation and just gave Mia a big hug and told her I knew what a nice big sister she was and she wouldn't like to make Kai sad. She agreed, but had to end with "yah, but he does have a snotty nose..." OH, THAT GIRL!

This girl should come with a warning label "Caution, drama ahead"
This girl should come with a warning label "Caution, drama ahead"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh man that so made me laugh!!! I can appreciate her attention to detail! I would have been the same way at that age. it's the start of caring what your friends think... Uh oh!!!
HAHAHA! OMG Mia is so freaking cute! That seriously had me laughing...she is nothing like her mom huh?!?! ;) So...how did the playdate turn out? Can't wait to see pics/hear how it went. I can't believe she is old enough to have friends over and want her door shut! OMG where has the time gone? Miss you guys! xoxox
O that was so, so funny! Why is it that little girls start acting like teenagers by the time they are 3? We are really in for it i'm afraid?
Post a Comment