Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kiss my grass!

We are so happy to have this nice, new and improved outdoor living space, it makes us want to be outside all the time!

Front yard BEFORE:


Front yard AFTER:



Front yard BEFORE:


Front yard AFTER:



Front yard BEFORE:


Front yard AFTER:


To understand how our yard works you have to know; when I say front yard it actually means side yard. We don't have any neighbors on one side, it's a creek, so from our actual front yard where our driveway is you have to go through our front gate to get to our door, this is where the side/front yard is. We have a big deck with grass areas on either side and a pathway around the front of the deck. The deck looks out at the creek.
Outside the gate at the actual front of our house:

Just inside the gate, looking up toward the front door:



We don't have a before of our backyard, but just imagine dirt and weeds 3 feet high, and there was large, raised garden/planter bed 12 feet long and 6 feet wide up against the fence we tore down so the yard is all level.

Back yard AFTER:

3 comments:

AnieCooper said...

Very nice :)

Whitney said...

It looks amazing! I love it, now I just have to figure out a time when I can get up there and see it!

Becca said...

it looks great and just in time to enjoy the summer out doors!