Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bare!

So we have been in this house officially for one year! While we have done a lot to it in that one year there is one thing that has been (literally) hanging over our heads since we first began unpacking a year ago.

Hanging pictures.

There is not a single picture hung in our house. Our walls are bare. Aaron said he hasn't done it because he just hates hanging pictures. I haven't pushed him or myself to do it because I am tired of the same wall art we have had since we lived in our townhouse some seven years ago. I really want to get new art, but it's so expensive! Well it is to me anyway. I was at Cost Plus and I found this picture I loved, but it was $100! I didn't want to spend that much on one picture. I have a ton of family photos I need to hang too, but it's hard putting those up if you don't know where the rest of your wall decor is going to go. See, just one excuse after the other. Maybe I'll start setting aside money each month so we can have those new pictures on our wall by this time next year!

No comments: