Sarah the baby in the family became a newlywed this weekend in a fun spirited wedding. She had daisies everywhere and it just seemed so friendly. Sarah wrote her own vows and they were amazing. Mia sang Taylor Swift's "Love Story" song and had the bride in tears and very nearly her dad as well (which you don't need to mention because Aaron will totally deny it). It was great being surrounded by family and just enjoying each other throughout the celebration.
LOTS of pictures so I'm going to add a few more every day instead of overwhelm all at once.
Poolside ceremony:
Matron of Honor, Whitney and Flower girl, Mia:
Family table:
9 years ago we were the newlyweds:
Patiently waiting for lunch:
More family tables:
The wedding party:
3 comments:
oh how lovely. And I can't wait to tease Aaron that he almost cried. it's sweet!
PLease tell me you're going to post the tiny bit of video you got of Mia Singing! I want to see it!
Love all the pics plus the ones you sent me via email. If you have a video of Mia you better post! I want to hear her!!!
Post a Comment