It's a day late, but I wanted to include pictures from Noah's special day! We're so glad that he won't have to share his birthday with his new sibling either. Noah is full of laughs and mischief. He can be shy and stubborn. He can be so tender yet really rough and tumble. And he is by far our best cuddler. I can't wait to see him become a big brother. Noah you are loved and cherished by your family.
We only do big parties every other year and this year was Noah's quiet family party year which was a little hard for him to grasp. He kept negotiating "well I can have 4 friends because I'm gonna be four." When we decided to have a family movie night and he would get to choose dinner and the movie he broke me down and I agreed two friends could come over. We had a nice time and all the kids actually sat through the whole movie. They were tired after Noah's full day of activities. It went something like this...
Breakfast-Starbucks
AM activity- Water temple/park
Lunch-McDonalds
afternoon activities- opening gifts & trip to Toys R Us
Dinner-Macaroni & cheese and strawberries
PM activities-Play with new toys, cake and movie with friends
=Happy 4 year old!
1 comment:
That cake is so cute! What a happy little 4 year old! Love him!
Post a Comment