Do you see that lump in our bed? That tiny little 16 pound lump has completely taken over our bedroom. Aaron sleeps out on the couch and I sleep with Mia. Good thing we just got her a double bed. We have even begun showering in the kids bathroom for fear of waking the little guy. Sleep does not come easily to Eli so we have gone to lengths we never have before. He'll be 6 months in just one week, I'm really hoping he turns a corner at that milestone because we would love our room back. I wonder how many other babies get a king size bed to themselves?!
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Displaced
Do you see that lump in our bed? That tiny little 16 pound lump has completely taken over our bedroom. Aaron sleeps out on the couch and I sleep with Mia. Good thing we just got her a double bed. We have even begun showering in the kids bathroom for fear of waking the little guy. Sleep does not come easily to Eli so we have gone to lengths we never have before. He'll be 6 months in just one week, I'm really hoping he turns a corner at that milestone because we would love our room back. I wonder how many other babies get a king size bed to themselves?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment