Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Current Events

Kai- This guy is afraid of pain and blood so losing his tooth seemed like a nightmare despite the promise of a money wielding fairy. However, the whole thing happened without Kai even knowing it. He was eating snack at school and swallowed his tooth. He came up to me after school with a worried look on his face bared his bottom row of teeth and said "it was there and then it wasn't there any more." We wrote a note to the tooth fairy and she came even without a tooth to trade, what an understanding fairy. He'll probably resemble a jack o lantern soon.




Mia- was invited to be on the San Mateo Winter Select team, she's on a great team and having a lot of fun. She scored her first goal this Saturday, I got a shot of her on her way to the goal, but I missed the actual score, it was too exciting. I love that she's active and athletic, but I'm not gonna lie it will be nice to have our weekends back. Oh, except softball will be starting up :/





Eli- We spent his first birthday at home surrounded by family. His siblings had fun opening his gifts and Eli had fun playing with the wrapping and the boxes. He wanted to eat the cake, but didn't like the frosting sticking to his hands, he was very frustrated by the whole thing so Nana Debbie and I took turns hand feeding him mashed up cake bites. The other majorly exciting news is that he drinks cow's milk now. That is a really big deal. Hooray for being one!





Noah-He got to have a friend party this year and was so excited. We did it on a no school day so the indoor playground we had the party at wasn't crowded at all. Noah had made his guest list months prior and just before we handed out invites the thought came to him that maybe he didn't need to have any girls. When he asked me "Can I just have boys there?" and I replied yes, he was over the moon. He was so happy he didn't have to have any stinky girls there. They were wild little monkeys and it was so special getting to see him run around with his own friends and not as Kai's tag a long. His actual birthday fell on Superbowl Sunday so we had a family party too the only bummer was that the 49ers weren't playing. We are partied out and we still have Papa David's bday this weekend!

No comments: