Noah is one today. This time last year he was about 4 hours old. How fast time flies! I must say we were given one of the most snuggly, mellow babies in Noah. He has brought nothing but joy and love to our family. He has also taught me one of the most important life lessons, trusting in God. Our plans are not greater than His. Because of this I will always have a special bond with Noah and love him more than I can express. So to our little baby bear, your family loves you SOOOO much and hopes you have a great 1st birthday!!
(For some reason blogger isn't letting me post pics right now, but they're coming.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to your little Noah. I remember when we chose the name Noah one of it's meanings is calm and peaceful...so I thought this is it...after my crazy and wild firstborn I was ready for a calm and mellow Noah and I got him! I love the name Noah!
Happy Birthday little guy!!!! I can't believe it's been a year already!
I posted a Happy Birthday Noah on my board ;) But I hope he is feeling better! I didn't get on here yesterday...Happy Birtday Lil' Noah! Love you!
Post a Comment