It made my day to see how happy Noah looked in all those photos. Did you make that cake with the tractors and all that other stuff? I hope so, that was really impressive. I love you!
I have been dealt a great hand. I married my best friend in September, 2000. Together, we have welcomed four children into our family. Being a mom is better than I ever imagined (harder too). We're settled in NorCal even though I miss my SoCal roots.
3 comments:
Awww too cute!!! I miss you all!!! So, how was his party today? Wish we could have been there. Love u guys!
It made my day to see how happy Noah looked in all those photos. Did you make that cake with the tractors and all that other stuff? I hope so, that was really impressive. I love you!
happy birthday sweet boy!love the pics!
Post a Comment