The first warmer than usual day I just got out a few fun, non breakable dishes for them to splash around in. Well the next day was even hotter and I didn't want to be refilling those bowls all day so we went and got a new slip and slide! It was a great way to beat the heat.
Friday, May 16, 2008
HOT, HOT, HOT!
And I'm not complaining. We don't get weather like this here that often, so we're trying to enjoy it and forget about the fact that we're melting :) It was 93 degrees today and 100 degrees yesterday! It's supposed to be in the 80's this weekend and then down to the 70's by next week. We probably won't see weather like this, but maybe 3 more times this summer.
The first warmer than usual day I just got out a few fun, non breakable dishes for them to splash around in. Well the next day was even hotter and I didn't want to be refilling those bowls all day so we went and got a new slip and slide! It was a great way to beat the heat.



The first warmer than usual day I just got out a few fun, non breakable dishes for them to splash around in. Well the next day was even hotter and I didn't want to be refilling those bowls all day so we went and got a new slip and slide! It was a great way to beat the heat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Next time you get out your slip n slide, feel free to invite us over! (o:
so fun!!!Hot days when you have water to play in are the best!!!!
Looks like the kiddos had a lot of fun!!! Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment