So, Noah is 15 months today and still isn't walking! I am starting to get really frustrated. I was actually thankful that he couldn't walk at Easter when we took a plane to Arizona, but now 6 weeks later he still isn't even close. He hasn't made much progress since Christmas. He did a couple steps this weekend once at home trying to get to me, and once at our church nursery trying to reach for a bubble. I tried blowing bubbles at home today and nope he just crawled after them. I know I should be grateful because it makes him seem like a "baby" even longer, but it's felt like "any day now" for months.
It's frustrating because he just moved up a size in clothing and brand new pants look like he's been wearing them for a year already, they get so roughed up from crawling. It's also hard not being able to set him down for a second when I go somewhere because I don't want him crawling around at a restaurants dirty floor or on Target's ground or wherever we might be. There are babies 6 months younger than him starting to walk. What's up Noah? Get off your tush and start walking PLEASE!!
2 comments:
he'll get it in no time and then you'll be wishing he didn't!!!
Good luck! Noah's going to be walking then running before you know it! I'm with Becca...you will wish he was crawling again once he is walking haha.
But just for you I'm sending walking thoughts his way ;) xoxox
Post a Comment