Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Still moving
So we are officially "in" our new house, but we are living out of boxes. Lots of furniture is missing, not lost missing, just not moved into the house yet. I feel like order will never be restored, I don't know how we're going to get everything done! Plus there's a glich in our usps mail, internet, and phone. To top it off our oven/stove broke just as we moved in so I can't cook. It should all be fixed this weekend though. Anyway, sorry if I'm a little out of touch it's been hard not having internet, but my inlaws were nice enough to let me borrow their laptop tonight, so I get all my important business like blogging done ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry you are not completely moved in yet...but so glad to hear from you! I wish you lots of luck to get it all finished. So how is teaching going? Hope everything falls into place soon! xoxox
Post a Comment