So we still have more to do, but it's starting to come together. Now all the before and afters can seem a little "romantic" like it was so much fun doing it. The truth is it totally sucks. Too much stress, too much fighting, too much money. We still have all the decorating to do, curtains, rugs, lamps, ect. which also sounds fun, but I'm dreading it. We know we'll be happy once it's done and we are settled, but for now no one is having much fun! It does feel good to know that no matter what in two weeks we'll be in our new home and our mortgage will be LESS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Julie it looks so good! I can only imagine how stressed you are. I wish I was there to help. Good luck with the big move!
Wow you guys did an amazing job. Can we hire you when we need some fixing up ha.
It looks great, especially the master bath!
You guys are doing such a great job! I am amazed at all you are getting done...it seems like it isn't taking too long ;) It really is such a huge difference! Keep up the good work it will be worth it ;)
Miss you guys! xoxoxo
Holy cow--what a difference! I bet you're going to love it and be so glad for all the hard work you've put in. It looks awesome!
Post a Comment