Thursday, October 9, 2008
Only one napper left!
So yesterday I realized that naps are just a form of torture for Kai now. His naps have dwindled from every day to about 2-3 times a week. Getting him down for a nap is fine, but like yesterday he had a nap in the afternoon, then I walked into the boys room at about 10:30 pm-2 hours after I put them to bed for the night and my sweet little boy was laying there wide awake even though his brother and sister had been passed out for over an hour. I could tell he wanted to be asleep, but he just wasn't tired enough after having a nap that same afternoon. Even though I enjoy quiet time and was hoping to make it through the new year with two nappers I know how much it sucks to lay in bed trying to fall asleep, but being unable to, and I don't want my selfish reasons to be the cause of Kai's restlessness. Another one bites the dust and it looks like I will now have just one sleeping which will probably make quiet time a little less quiet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww - sweet little Kai. I miss them so much. I wish I could come up for Halloween too! We'll plan on stoppping by over Thanksgiving though!
Those are some awesome sheets that kid has!
sad. i love naps, they are the best thing God ever invented :-) but, actually, sleeping at night is probably even better, so I totally understand. love that little adorable Kai!
Post a Comment