Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Putting it out there.

So, this decision came pretty easily to me after the VP candidates were selected and I'm voting for OBAMA! I have always liked him and thought he brought a positive outlook and a lot of charisma to politics. I didn't have much against McCain until he chose his VP. I absolutely, positively, cannot stand his horrible choice for VP. I mean give me a break!!!!!! His decision was purely to give his side some novelty, and had nothing to do with who would actually be the best VP for our country. The republican party has to have better candidates than that woman. I need to change the channel every time I hear Sarah Palin speak. BLECH! Obviously this is just my opinion, but I don't, don't, don't, don't like her. She's hokey, and dopey and never even met a foreign dignitary for crying out loud!
Whoever is sworn in, in January has a really rough road ahead and I'll be praying for them. I don't think either one will be able to keep all their promises because let's face it, no politicians at that level do. I do feel a little more optimistic about the direction Obama wants to take which is why the two votes in this house will be headed Obama's way. Not looking for debates, just happy to live in a country where we can have our say :)

1 comment:

AnieCooper said...

Hey :) I'm right there with you!