Hey! I can't wait to hear if you will be here for the shower. I totally understand if you can't...I'm honored that you are even attempting it :) I love you!
PS...I also had my camera! How the heck did we not get a picture? What is that two visits in a row at least? :( Miss you tons!
I have been dealt a great hand. I married my best friend in September, 2000. Together, we have welcomed four children into our family. Being a mom is better than I ever imagined (harder too). We're settled in NorCal even though I miss my SoCal roots.
2 comments:
DUDE!!!! has your hair really grown like afoot since the last time I saw you? I love it!!!Happy New Year!
Hey! I can't wait to hear if you will be here for the shower. I totally understand if you can't...I'm honored that you are even attempting it :) I love you!
PS...I also had my camera! How the heck did we not get a picture? What is that two visits in a row at least? :( Miss you tons!
Post a Comment