I love Christmas time. I love the spirit of giving that surrounds it. This Christmas I am so grateful that firstly, I have a loving family to be surrounded by. I'm grateful to have a warm home and jobs that will provide our family with a Christmas full of happy memories. And I am most grateful for the birth of our Savior. I love being able to have a special time of year to celebrate such a magnificent event. It truly is the real meaning of Christmas to me. Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope your worries may be lessened and your hearts may be full.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Merry Christmas!
I love Christmas time. I love the spirit of giving that surrounds it. This Christmas I am so grateful that firstly, I have a loving family to be surrounded by. I'm grateful to have a warm home and jobs that will provide our family with a Christmas full of happy memories. And I am most grateful for the birth of our Savior. I love being able to have a special time of year to celebrate such a magnificent event. It truly is the real meaning of Christmas to me. Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope your worries may be lessened and your hearts may be full.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is there a Panda in a purple robe behind Santa? Love you guys! Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas :) Can't wait to see you this week!!! xoxoxo
Post a Comment