Friday, March 27, 2009

Communicable Diseases

rid Pictures, Images and Photos
So, I thought I had lice. EWW. EWW. There was a child in my preschool class who had lice and I was wearing my hair up in buns for the rest of the week. However my head was so itchy! I was 95% sure that it was all psychological, but there was that 5% that was hanging over me wondering if I actually had lice. The longer I waited, the more likely that I would spread it to my family if I did have it. You never realize how many times a day you itch your head until you think you have lice. After work yesterday I spent the afternoon "RIDding" myself. Well after you use the fabulous little lice comb they provide you with it's obvious if you have lice or not. Thank goodness I did NOT! However, if I hadn't just treated myself, I would still be sitting here itching my head wondering, so thank you RID for giving me peace of mind, the $12.45 was worth it!

1 comment:

AnieCooper said...

OMG I hate when my kiddos get lice. During summer session last year I had 3 or 4 kiddos that got it. i felt like I was having to clean everything CONSTANTLY. Then of course you start itching even if you hear the word LICE!

Sooo glad you didn't have it :)