Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spotlight

So Kai was the "spotlight" child today in our church's primary (kids sunday school). They read a little blurb about the child and all the other kids have to guess who it is. After they guess, the spotlight child gets to pick a song to sing. The time had come for Kai to pick and he said he wanted to sing "I don't wanna work, I wanna bang on the drum all day". I thought it was a pretty good choice, but seeing as how the pianist didn't have that particular song in her music folder, Kai had to go with his 2nd choice...Sunbeam. Rock on little man!


And my camera's batteries are dead, I have not a single AA battery in the house so I can't upload our recent trip photos yet.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I love this story! Kai really is a rockstar! I love that kid!

AnieCooper said...

too cute! now hurry up with the trip photos...:)