Thursday, July 9, 2009

Camping at New Brighton

New Brighton State Beach is a campground I have been going to since I was small. It's about 15 minutes south of Santa Cruz and it's so unique because the ocean meets the forest so you have the best of both worlds. My mom has all the beach pics, so hopefully I can add those soon. Here is a slideshow of our camping trip. There are a couple extra pics that didn't fit into the slideshow format so I added them below.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Camped out
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Bestest Buddies


This is what happens when the kids take the camera...


and this...


and this.


A pallet for three.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Oh my goodness, those sleeping babies are too cute. So many good memories of camping at New Brighton, sad I couldn't be there this time. Love you!