Hah nice! Do you have a karaoke machine at your house? I don't think I've ever heard Mia's voice before. I have never met your kids except through the magic of the internet! It is kinda sad.
I have been dealt a great hand. I married my best friend in September, 2000. Together, we have welcomed four children into our family. Being a mom is better than I ever imagined (harder too). We're settled in NorCal even though I miss my SoCal roots.
5 comments:
Hah nice! Do you have a karaoke machine at your house? I don't think I've ever heard Mia's voice before. I have never met your kids except through the magic of the internet! It is kinda sad.
--Cousin Robert
ok, that was adorable! Madison loves that song too (and so do I!) Loved that!
That just made my day. This brings back so many memories of us singing and dancing. I love it!
So what's the answer to Kai's question? What was Noah eating?
No karaoke machine...the music is coming from youtube.com. I am so glad to have the internet to keep in touch.
And Noah was eating fruit snacks :)
Post a Comment