I've always thought he was a pompous, arrogant ass, but after his outburst last night on the VMA's I have to put it out there how much I dislike this guy. I know MTV is always happy to incite a controversy which is why no security stopped him before he hijacked the stage. Someone needs to tell him to blog about it or write a letter to MTV not interrupt a winners acceptance speech, poor Taylor. I was actually rooting for Taylor Swift, but after what Kanye did I wished Pink had won because she probably would have knocked him out or pushed him off the stage if he tried to take the mic from her and that would have been AWESOME!
I guess he didn't understand the simple message they were trying to promote in Michael Jackson's memory...love. Beyonce did a great thing though and really showed love to Taylor Swift by giving her, her moment back. I felt bad for both those ladies for having to be embarrassed by an idiot like Kanye West.
2 comments:
You are brilliant! I would have loved to see Pink put him in his place. I didn't even think of that.
I agree :)
Post a Comment