This is Mia's third year playing soccer in AYSO and she loves it. Her team name is the
Kickin' Pixies ,and they are
NEON green. She has never been a cute girlie color. I did the hair ribbons (patting self on back here) and it was really hard to find their color. The only thing Mia doesn't like about soccer is when it's her turn to sit out! If they have a full team each girl has to sit out one quarter. She doesn't realize yet how sitting out actually helps her rest and be a better player. She has a great team, there are three girls from her school and one girl from church, so she has lots of friends which is a big improvement from last year. They don't play on a full sized field, but it's a good size and I can say I would probably be doubled over gasping for air after one maybe two quarters if I had to sprint up and down they way they do. It makes me keep my mouth shut when it's the last quarter and I'm irritated that they're all walking. The games are so fun to watch especially because I know how much Mia's enjoying herself. She says she wants to play all the way to college, so we'll see, but for now it's 2, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate...Kiiiiiiickin' Pixies! My attempts at an action shot have not yet been successful, so hopefully I'll have one before the season's over.
Waiting for the game to start.

Lucky #7

Showing off my hair ties.

Isn't that banner cute?!
4 comments:
Very cute :) Mia is getting to be such a big girl! I love Soph being so little still...but we really can't wait for her to be in sports ;)
Good job on the hairties ;)
Any closer decision on your previous post?
GO Mia and the Kicking Pixies! We hope we get to come watch a game someday!
Go Mia, wish we could watch you play!!
my goodness I am so behind!!! ok... fir sue have one more! Love the wavy hair and I miss you!
Post a Comment