Sunday, November 15, 2009
So...
The post about upping it to 4 kids, I'm good and done. It really wasn't like I felt conflicted about having another baby. I feel conflicted about telling Aaron we're done, when he doesn't want to be done. I was conflicted on whether or not it was within my power to take that option off the table, ya know? Granted, I'm the one who has to carry the baby for 9 months and then take care of everything after they arrive, but it is his family too. He should have some say and I feel guilty just shooting him down. He is easing up on the idea so hopefully I don't have to feel like the bad guy forever. I love the way "Shong, party of 5" sounds."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like this post. Especially the last sentence.
Shong Party of 5 sounds perfect ;)
Shong Party of 5 sounds perfect ;)
Post a Comment