He waited through meals, church services, and red lights.
He waited whenever a loved one was expected at his house for a visit.
He waited as 26 great grandchildren were born into his family.
He waited through Christmases, Thanksgivings, and his own birthdays.
He waited patiently, humbly, and lovingly.
He waited to be with the girl of his dreams, and love of his life.
His waiting is over.
He touched our lives with his loving words and positive attitude.
Thank you for being such a wonderful father, grandpa, and great grandpa.
We love you Pa. July 1, 1917-January 11, 2010
Nov '09
July '07
March '07
April '04
circa 1981
1 comment:
Oh Julie...I'm sorry for your loss! I feel as if I knew him from all the pics I've seen of you guys with him. :( My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Love you!
Post a Comment