Anyway I have new favorite baking dishes aren't they cute?!
My mother in law got them for me for my birthday. I love them, they make every dish look better than it probably tastes! As for my bday we went bowling. It was fun, we totally sucked. Aaron and I didn't even get 100 and we had bumpers, so bad! I guess that's part of bowling though right? Aaron's parents and cousin Chelsea were there for the fun. Chelsea's birthday was 2 days after mine so we had a dinner on the 6th at Aaron's parents for additional celebrating. Good time had by all. Looking forward to next weekend...Easter in Yosemite!
2 comments:
How fun :) We went bowling this past weekend...we sucked too...well I sucked the most haha ;)
Hope you have a wonderful time in Yosemite for Easter :)
Miss you!!! Love you
Love the picture of you and Chelsea!!! I miss you guys and wish I was there for the birthdays!! Happy belated Birthday, birthday buddy. Hope Yosemite was fun, too!
Post a Comment