Day 5: Oh yes, we went there! Disneyland was what the kids were waiting for. A little crazy to go there with a baby who hates being in a stroller, but luckily the willing and able Auntie Whitney was there all day with us. We also had Nana and Papa Jeff reinforcements mid-day so Eli only had to scream it out in the stroller when absolutely necessary. Each of the kids picked two rides they would be guaranteed to ride, anything else we did was icing on the cake. It worked great and fun was had by all (except maybe Eli).
I have been dealt a great hand. I married my best friend in September, 2000. Together, we have welcomed four children into our family. Being a mom is better than I ever imagined (harder too). We're settled in NorCal even though I miss my SoCal roots.
No comments:
Post a Comment