The kids participated in the City of San Mateo's Festival of Dance again. They also begged me to do the mom and baby dance and I reluctantly agreed since I knew this was our last baby. It turned out to be a lot of fun and nerve wracking. All the kids did a great job and I expect they'll want to be in it again next year.
Thursday, December 29, 2011
Ta-da!
Finally made a dinner without Eli crying, all I had to let him do was let him make a mess of the kitchen.

The kids participated in the City of San Mateo's Festival of Dance again. They also begged me to do the mom and baby dance and I reluctantly agreed since I knew this was our last baby. It turned out to be a lot of fun and nerve wracking. All the kids did a great job and I expect they'll want to be in it again next year.


The kids participated in the City of San Mateo's Festival of Dance again. They also begged me to do the mom and baby dance and I reluctantly agreed since I knew this was our last baby. It turned out to be a lot of fun and nerve wracking. All the kids did a great job and I expect they'll want to be in it again next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment