Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 in pictures

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and can't believe it's already time to say goodbye to another year. Here are a few of our favorite photos from 2011...

Amazing family reunion for Christmas, great having the cousins together.


Favorite family photo from 2011.


YES, this is Eli! Mia had fun dressing HIM up.


Proud moment for mom and dad watching their daughter score two goals that help beat the undefeated team.


First day of school, Kai's a kindergartener, so sweet.


Pure summer fun, they are so free.


One of my favorite shots of Eli, how could it not be?


I love these boys, they are best buds.


Mia became a pirate make up artist.


Miss that bald head, one of the first GOOD shots of his smile.


I love this shot of Aaron, he looks happy and not tired.


Eli knows what a good big brother he has.


Fun family get together in So Cal.


One of my other favorite shots of Eli, wish there was a pause button on the teeniness.


I waddled around the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and loved it!

No comments: