Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Oh Joy!



One of my most memorable Christmases growing up was driving to Arizona and spending Christmas in my grandparents two bedroom home with twenty other people. It was also the Christmas I found out about Santa, but that's another story. This past Christmas my kids got to experience a full house Christmas. For the first time in eight years my parents and all five of us kids plus our families were together for Christmas. It was as fun as it sounds. One sweet grandma, two happy, helpful parents, five excited siblings and spouses and eight adorable cousins. We saw how blessed we are not just through the plethora of gifts around the tree, but through the amazing family ties we share. I hope it's one of those Christmases my kids will always remember.


























>

1 comment:

The Pancake Master said...

That is awesome. Remember that one Xmas we all spent together at Grandma Billen's in Redwood City? FOND BILLEN COUSIN MEMORIES! I wonder what year that was...we should do it again sometime! --COUSIN ROBERT