| RANDOM FAVORITES | |
| color: | Blue |
| name: | Charlize (it sounds terrible with our last name so I couldn't use it) |
| number: | 5 & 7 |
| store: | Gymboree & Target |
| candy: | Take 5 |
| food: | Pizza |
| drink: | Propel water |
| state: | Cali BABY! |
| city: | New York or Kaanapali |
| country: | USA-we have everything! |
| sport: | kickball |
| eye color: | blue |
| hair color: | blonde |
| baseball team: | Giants |
| basketball team: | Warriors |
| football team: | 49ers |
| hockey team: | Sharks |
| cartoon: | then...Smurfs, now...Backyardigans |
| radio station: | Star |
| tv channel: | I watch way too much TV to pick one |
| movie: | I love 80's movies |
| tv show: | CSI and house flipping shows |
| game: | Scene It |
| shoe: | Flip Flops |
| friend: | all of them |
| website: | Ebay, Google, MSN |
| month: | September |
| time of day: | the kid's bedtime |
| day of the week: | Saturday |
| holiday: | Christmas |
| song: | the "Hawaiianized" version of Somwhere over the Rainbow |
| singer: | Bono |
| actor: | Tom Hanks |
| actress: | Julia Roberts |
| animal: | unicorns |
| kind of cell phone: | Don't care |
| car: | Convertible mercedes |
| ice cream: | Gold Medal Ribbon (Baskin Robbins) |
| cake: | yellow with chocolate frosting |
| letter: | J |
| season: | summer |
| shape: | <3 |
| hobby: | shopping, taking pictures |
| book: | Harry Potter series |
| Take this survey | Find more surveys Bzoink - The Original Survey Site | |
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Here I am!!
So I really didn't think I would get sucked into this, I had my own little spot on myspace and was content to post there. However after reading my brothers travel blog for the past six months and seeing some familiar faces I decided to join the League of Extraordinary Bloggers. Plus it's much easier to share pics and stories with the fam and friends here since my Myspace page is private and half of them don't have accounts there. Here's some fast facts on Julie :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
fun fun fun!!!! I love that you Finally have a blog!!! can I link you!
I'm with Becca...can I link you to mine too :)
Post a Comment