So I had a little mid-pregnancy crisis back in November and thought it would be a good idea to change my hair since there wasn't much else in life I could change. I feel so sorry for my hair after seeing all these pictures. I do not recommend doing this, my hair is FRIED. For some reason every hairstylist refused to make drastic changes to my hair (I can't imagine why?!). I ran into this problem when I tried to go brunette from blond, so I did it myself. It took a couple of steps, but turned out fine. I discovered it's hard to pull off the brunette look and missed the blonde. Then same thing, the hairstylists kept wanting to take these itsy bitsy baby step to getting my hair light again. I tried doing it myself again...total train wreck! My head looked like it was on fire and I had to have a corrective color done and I was still darker than I wanted to be. Finally our cousin who is a great hair stylist moved to town and agreed to do it (thanks Barb!) so now I can say with confidence LIFE IS BETTER BLONDE!
Oct. '06

Nov. '06

Feb. '07

Apr. '07

June '07

Aug. '07

2 comments:
HaHaha!!!!!!I love the hair time line! I still think it looked great really dark but blond really suits you!
I feel a hair itch myself! Oh no!!!!!
You are too funny! I love the hair pics! I am getting my hair done on Tuesday...feeling shorter hair and color coming on :) What do you think???
This reminds me...I need to update my blog! I have been super busy this week!!!
Now I get to talk to you in two places!! :) Miss you!
Post a Comment