Friday, September 28, 2007

Survey Friday

So I haven't had much going on around here to blog about and I saw these couple surveys so I thought I'd fill 'em out for everyone to see.

Survey for all moms

1. How long have you been a mom?
going on six years

2. How many kids call you mommy?
3 great kids

3. When you were pregnant did you know what you were having?
First two yes, last one no and I hated it.

4. How old were you when you became a mommy?
23

5. How long were you in labor?
1st: 8 hrs 2nd: 6hrs 3rd: 10 hrs

6. What's your favorite thing about being a mommy?
the precious bond I feel.

7. What's your least favorite thing?
The whining and the messes!

8. Do you want more kids?
Unless there is another "surprise" we're DONE

9. Have you ever taken your kid(s) on a trip?
Yes, they've been all over the place

10. How many times have you been pee'd on?
surprising only a few even with two boys

11. How many times have you been barfed on?
Don't even go there! Probably 100 times

12. Is (are) your kid(s) named after someone?
not first names, but all 3 have middle names after family members

13. When is the last time you had a sitter?
If you count nana and papa just this past Wednesday.

14. When your kid gets in trouble, who is the bad guy?
me just because I'm around more, but it's pretty equal on the weekends

15. Last movie you saw in theater?
Bourne Ultimatem (sp?)

16. One thing you will not give up just because you're a mom:
showering!

17. One thing you did give up now that you're a mom:
eating my dinner when it's hot

18. Favorite kid show?
Backyardigans

19. Favorite Snack:
fruit

20. When the kid(s) are napping, you are?
on the computer, napping, cleaning or spending alone time with whoever's awake.

21. Where is/are your kid(s) now?
Mia's at school, Kai's watching TV, Noah's napping

22. If I could do it over, I'd do this differently:
I do a lot of things differently (sleeping, eating, discipline) with my first, but not much with the next two.

23. Did you breastfeed or bottle?
Breastfeed

24. What are your children's current obsessions?
Mia-Soccer, Kai-Elmo, Noah-ME!



What's going on survey

What I was doing 10 Years ago....

I was going to school at The College of San Mateo and living with my Grandma in Redwood City. I had just met Aaron as I started my new job at City of San Mateo Park & Rec.

What I was doing 5 years ago.....

I had just gone back to work teaching pre-k after 5 months on maternity leave. We were living in our cute little townhouse and had a mortgage we could afford. It was the "richest" we have ever been in terms of how much money we had coming in versus money spent on living expenses. Aaron and I were both home by 3:30 every day. Life seemed so much easier then!



What I was doing 1 year ago.......

We were living in our current house in San Mateo. I was 5 months pregnant with Noah, I was cranky and irritated A LOT. I was chasing Kai around because he had just started walking. Aaron was working two jobs, but he wasn't a supervisor at the airport yet so he was home more! Mia just started Pre-K where I used to teach. Wow! That seems soooo long ago now.


What I was doing yesterday.....
The usual taking Mia to and from school, but I managed to grab some drive thru and take the kids to the park. It was such a nice day. The weather has been so unpredictable lately so I wanted to take advantage, and I'm glad I did because it was raining today! It was a big day for TV too...Survivor and the premiere of CSI: Vegas.


5 places I'd rather be....

Paris, Hawaii, Yosemite, NYC, HB


5 treats/snacks I love............

cupcakes
donuts
fruit and yogurt parfait
ice cream anything
fries

What I would do with 100 million dollars...
Aaron could quit BOTH his jobs!!!!! I would go back to school. We'd buy a nice big house here in San Mateo totally paid off!! Pay off all our debt. Pay off both our parents houses. Take our families on a BIG trip and invest the rest.

5 favorite TV shows

Top Chef
Flip this house
Survivor
CSI
Americas Next top Model


5 people to tag....
you, you, you, you, and YOU!

1 comment:

Becca said...

I love that we ahve a lot in common but the one tha tmakes me the most happy is the common donut love!!! REmember walking to school and geting donuts at Deys!! Ah so yummy!