Friday, March 21, 2008
Happy Easter!
I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter! We are meeting up with my parents in Arizona to visit my 90 year old grandpa. He is such a dear sweet man and we are hoping this trip will provide lasting memories of him, especially for Mia. We wish we could see him more, but are so grateful to have this opportunity to spend time with him and my parents. So wish us luck on the plane, we really hoping to not be "that family" with the screaming kids. Again Happy Easter to all! 1Corinthians 15:22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! I just wanted to say Happy Easter. I can't wait to hear how your trip went! I hope you are having a wonderful time! Miss and love you guys!
Yeah for a trip to the community by Del Webb!!!!
Post a Comment