Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thanks mom!

Just had to say thanks to the lady that made me possible. Yep, I turn 29 today and wish it was 30, everyone tells me those are the best years and I'M READY for that!
Birthday Dance!

A more exciting post is coming. Just had to do a birthday dance for myself.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday to the best big sister ever! Hope you have a little time to relax today! Have fun!

Becca said...

Whoo hoo!!! Love the birthday dance! It was great talking! Have a great night out and don't clean a thing till tomorrow!

kiera said...

happy birthday! i hope to have as many kids as you by the time i'm 29!

AnieCooper said...

Did you see my Happy Birthday post on my blog to you ;)

I love the birthday dance...I can't wait to be 30 either. Next year I hope I will be preggers for my birthday. That may be why I can't wait for that birthday instead of this one ;)

Love u :)