So... I often will hand one of the two older kids the whole box of cereal or the whole bag of crackers for them to snack on. They don't have out of control appetites and will never end up eating the whole bag so that's not a problem I have to worry about. No, instead I hand over the snack in it's entirety and walk away, then when I come back TA DA! Snack all over the floor, then I have the audacity to get upset with them! Silly mom, it's my fault, why do I keep handing things over when I KNOW how it's going to end up?! Oh, and it hasn't just been food.

MMM...this is an especially tasty day, sunchips AND goldfish!


Oh yes, let's not forget the laundry that I like to leave in baskets. Instead of only needing to fold laundry once I get the special treat of doing it twice thanks to my laziness.
3 comments:
HAHA well your kiddos sure do keep you on your toes. I would never call yourself lazy...sheesh you are mommy of 3! I'm still curious as to if I would be angry that I have to clean all that up...or would I just laugh it off....hmmm dunno.
Well, I hope you have a good day today :) We miss you :) love u
I love the way Noah is always smiling, you can just tell how much he loves his mommy.
oh I love this post!!!! love love love this!!!! pass the gold fish!
Post a Comment