Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Back on track

Holy Cow! It has been almost a month since we've had internet and I feel like a new person. A few times I was able to borrow my mother in laws laptop, but it has just been a really difficult month without being able to get online whenever. I can't believe how dependent I've become! Just for checking whether, comparing prices, getting phone numbers, then there's the really important stuff like email and blogging :) Anyway, now that the holidays are here I'm sure I won't have a ton of time to just sit and catch up on all my lost online time, but at least I know I can get to it. I'll try and remember to actually take some pictures. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Silly things I am thankful for (because everyone knows, family, home, jobs, ect.)

Pumpkin scones (starbucks has the best)
Reality TV (especially Top Chef & PR & Survivor)
Fences (So my kids can play in the yard worry free)
lunchables cause sometimes I really don't feel like making lunches)
I-5 (so getting to my parents only takes 6.5 hours)
Ebay (saved a lot of money there)
peppermint hot chocolate (YUM)
Q-tips (cause sometimes my ear itches)
Curbside take out (like a drive thru, but better food)
Target (nothing like one stop shopping)

2 comments:

AnieCooper said...

Woohoo! Welcome back online ;) Miss you sweetie :) Saw Becca and Jenny last night. It was great seeing them. Can't wait to see you!!! Love you! Happy Thanksgiving~

Becca said...

and add best friends you never call and she still loves you to death!!!!