I happy to report that since this photo was taken the pink sock has found her mate, however, I'm sure three more were added to the pile in her place.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Sock Monster
The sock monster is alive and well at our house. I cannot figure out where all the mates go or why there are so many missing?! Does anyone else have this many mismatched socks?

I happy to report that since this photo was taken the pink sock has found her mate, however, I'm sure three more were added to the pile in her place.
I happy to report that since this photo was taken the pink sock has found her mate, however, I'm sure three more were added to the pile in her place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I usually don't even bother matching my socks, so it's less bothersome (not bothersome at all) to lose one, plus saves time matching, and choosing, and so forth. Also, there is a brand of socks called THROX, a friend mailed me some just today, it's pairs of socks that actually come with three, in case one gets lost, or gets rips/tears in it, or whatever. Pretty clever!
-COUSIN ROBERT
We have way more unmatched socks than that. In fact, my husband wants to throw out ALL of our socks and get each of us only 1 kind of sock.
Post a Comment