Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Success!

I feel like I can safely say that Noah's transfer from a crib to a big boy bed has been a complete success. I wanted to wait before saying it out loud in case there were any regressions, but he's been in his new bed for a month now and it's gone off without a hitch. We came home from our beach camping trip and pulled out the trundle from Kai's bed our first night home and he laid down like there was no difference whatsoever. So we began to take the crib down and in the process it just splintered apart as if it had had it with us! I told Aaron (who would love to add one more to the family) it was a sign that #4 was out of the question. It's bittersweet watching your "baby" grow up, you want them to stay small forever, but it's thrilling to see them become more independent. One thing I surely will not miss is...diapers. Next up, potty training. FUN!

2 comments:

AnieCooper said...

Woohoo! Way to go Noah :)

Renee said...

I'm with Aaron...you have one more wanting to come your way.