Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Awesome adventure

So catching up from WAAAAAY back in January we had a wonderful family reunion in Orlando, FL. Aaron and I couldn't get the time off for the full week and we were only there for the weekend, so my parents took on the task of flying with and tending to our three kids during this big trip.
We started out by going to a nature preserve. The wildest animals we saw were our kids! It was a great way to start the vacation though, having everyone together at a slow pace.




Next we were off for the main event...The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!
It was amazing. I was so happy to waddle my 8 month pregnant booty through the park.





And how cute is Dr. Suess"ville"?




After Aaron and I left the rest of gang went to the Magic Kingdom at Disneyworld. One of the highlights was Noah getting to meet Buzz Lightyear. They said he was so happy. I bet he was, I'm sorry I missed it.






A couple of side trips were dinner at Medieval Times and an air boat ride through gator swamps.




Their last hurrah in Florida was back to Disneyworld this time at the Animal Kingdom. They said the safari ride was great because all the animals were out.





I cannot say thank you enough to all my family members who helped look after my little ones on such a big trip. We'll definitely have to go back one day. Thanks to mom and dad for masterminding such a memorable family reunion.

No comments: