Monday, April 4, 2011

Snow White and the 4 Dwarves

Can you match our kids to their Dwarf counterpart? Alright here goes...
Mia is Doc, always the leader keeping everyone in line.
Kai is Happy, smiling through just about everything.
Noah is Bashful, you wouldn't know he has a wild side when you first meet him.
Eli is Grumpy, nothing and no one satisfies him.

I'm not going to lie having a grumpy baby makes it hard to enjoy our last time through babyhood. It also makes it hard to get anything done. I really just want to enjoy this time with him, but I find myself wishing it away and looking forward to when he's walking and talking and keeping up with the rest of the crew. He STILL isn't smiling at us either! Eli will be 8 weeks on Thursday and only smiles in his sleep. We are all running out of ideas on how to make this little guy happy. Hopefully I'll be able to amend his dwarf name soon to Sleepy, I'd love a little Sleepy or Happy #2.

1 comment:

Heather Melo said...

I totally understand! Only one of my two even smiles in her sleep while the other hasn't even gotten that far yet! And although neither are grumpy all the time, usually one of them is. I really have to take my life one day at a time...