Whoa! It has been a busy week. The build up from Christmas is finally over and it's hard to get back into the swing of things. I woke up this morning with every intention of cleaning the house, but I never really managed to get up off the couch or out of this computer chair, so our house still looks like Christmas morning. I really need to get motivated though because we leave in 3 days for SoCal and I don't even know where anything is!
Christmas was awesome. We started out with a get together at our house on Dec. 23. It was a fun and relaxed evening even with 9 kids running around.
Christmas Eve started out a little rough for Mia she got place on the naughty list that morning and Aaron and I were trying to figure out what we would do if she didn't straighten up. That afternoon we went up to Aaron's parent's for a big feast with all the cousins. And again there were 9 kids running around. Luckily Mia was really good and got place back on the "nice list" at the last minute. We did return to our house so Santa could find us. We started setting gifts out about 30 minutes after the kids went to bed, and it was a good thing too because Mia woke up at 1:30am, then again at 2:30, but then when Nana told her Santa might come back and take all the stuff back she didn't get up again until 7:20. If we had started much later she might have caught us playing Santa!
Christmas morning met us with a lot of bright smiles. Noah had a wonderful 1st Christmas and as usual he had more fun playing with the ripped up wrapping and bows than with the toys. Mia and Kai were delighted with their stockings and new toys. I'll put up pictures as soon as I have a clean house (could be tomorrow night, might not be until 2008!) Just in case...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great Christmas! Ours was busy as well :) Glad Noah had a great 1st Christmas :) Now hurry up get yourself cleaned up and down to SoCal haha ;)
See you SOON!! Love you :)
Post a Comment