To put some cheer in our Monday we took the kids to see Santa for FHE. I love going early in December so we don't have to wait in a long line for our visit. It also helps with the Christmas shopping because Mia keeps changing her mind about what she wants Santa to bring her so I tell her once she's told Santa what she wants, that's it. The kids did really well. I was a little worried Kai would freak out, but he was happy to sit next to him after he saw his big sister and little brother in Santa's lap. He even said "toys please". Mia of course asked for something I don't want to get her, so we'll see how to get around that! Noah was so intrigued by Santa that we couldn't get him to look for a photo. He was just staring at Santa's face and rubbing the furry white lining of Santa's coat. So it's a relief to say it's one thing off the "to do" christmas list and that the kids all enjoyed it. Only 20 days until Christmas!
OH, and Kai steers clear of the fireplace now, but little Noah is still completely intrigued by it and we've had to usher him away more than once.
1 comment:
Love the follow up...seriously how in the world can that woman do all that stuff. When I get home from teaching all day...cleaning is the last thing I can do. I have enough trouble making dinner for just the two of us. I am scared to see what life will be like with a baby, work, and all the other fun stuff that comes along with parenting :)
Glad to hear Kai is staying away from the fireplace...now if you can only get little Noah ;) Good luck with that!
Love the Christmas pic by the way. I think I have only told you that 3 different times now ;)
Love and miss you :)
Post a Comment