All I have to say is the chili is gone. Yesterday Aaron and I went to go grab chilitos and we were informed they took chili back off the menu. I'm sure you know we were disappointed since I even felt the need to blog on our excitement when the chilitos first returned >>>here
What teasers those people at Taco Bell are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WHAT!?!? That makes me so mad! I was going to go get one today too, but I didn't...apparently it was a good thing I didn't! What a bummer :(
You will be here in 17 days!!!! xoxo
Hey Julie it's Holly (tanner), I'll have to tell my husband because he LOVED the chili too! Your kids are soo cute by the way!
I hate when restaurants (and fast food places) do that! My favorites are always "For a limited time"
WHY?!?!?!
Post a Comment