Mia being so good on a car ride, she's the little backseat mommy to the boys.
The thrill of a lifetime!! I laugh every time I see this photo, I love Mia's expression, and flyaway hair.
I've never gotten a better shot of Kai's true personality. It was pure luck that the shutter went off at that exact moment.

Kai was so surprised to open his bday gift and see the Backyardigans staring up at him. His joyful, awe is so endearing.
Noah just laid back and content...as always.

It's like he knew I was coming to photograph him sleeping that afternoon.
And my all time favorite of last year, taken on Mother's Day '07.
4 comments:
Awww, I don't know if I can stand to not see these cute kids until the 4th of July! That's too far away and all these pictures make me miss them even more.
I love, love, love the one of Noah sleeping. He looks like an angel.
These are all so sweet :) I love them all :) That would be absolutely difficult to pic your all time favorite of 2007!!! I need to do that for Nat & Ky. I bought to square frames and need to find the perfect pic for each one of my girls for our wall. I have pics of them all over the place...but these are the very special frames. I am in trouble when there are more kiddos added to the bunch...not to mention our own kiddos haha! Well, love the pics and love you all :)
these pictures are so beautiful julie. your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment