So I have this friend and she calls me up one day and says "what are my worst qualities-be honest?" What the heck am I supposed to say?! "Well your personal hygiene could use some improvement" or "you're just a witch overall, we're only friends because of your money" Yeah right! Both of these couldn't be farther from the truth. She's creative, happy, thoughtful, funny, kind and I could go on. It was her birthday exactly a week ago and I promised her a picture from back in the day, however certain events (see post below) prevented me from posting. I actually have one that's even older than this but I was afraid of ruining it as it's permanently glued in my scrapbook. So Happy belated Birthday Becca Bird! How can I think of bad qualities after all this...
You getting surprised by the camera, Summer camp 1992 Remember how those shirts turned our bras florescent pink?!

Look what a difference 4 years can make! Youth conference 1996

Fast forward 5 years

FF another 5 years...We only ever
dreamed of our own kids playing together, but here they are!

LOVE YOU (I'm glad you had a good birthday) For the big 3-0 I decided I'm coming to SLC so you can "take care of me" ;)
3 comments:
Love this post Julie :) It is so hard to believe how much everyone changes over the years. HAHA Very cute! Hope this weekend is much better than last weekend!
YEAH!!!!! That was a fun walk down memory lane. And yes I remember those shirts turning the bra I didn't need to be wearing hot pink!!!! Look how long your hair was!!! That's how I remember you ...long hair!
Thanks for the kind words! I am so lucky to have you as my best friend!!! That's been teh best birthday gift...knowing I still ahve people like you in my life! love you!
Such a cute post. Love the picture in the hot pink shirts. I totally remember you that way! You were always such a cute girl with gorgeous long hair. I have fun memories of you two!
Post a Comment