Thursday, June 2, 2011

2 down, 1 to go!

The boys had their last day of school today. Kai is now officially a kindergartener and Noah is right behind him as a Pre-K"er"! Fun days for both of them today. I was sad I couldn't be at Kai's "graduation", but Aaron got some good pics, and I was with Noah and the rest of our class for an ice cream social. I dunno if it's all the extra hormones in my system or what, but as I was saying goodbye to my class I turned into a big cry baby. I can't believe another school year has gone by. Mia has nine days left and then we'll all get to be lazy summer bums.

Kai & Teacher Heather


Pre-Class of 2011 (HS class of 2024)!


Song preformance "Each of us is a Flower"


Kai and his buddy Roman


Noah's Tiny Tot class


Noah and his friends

No comments: