I'm telling you, this kid is a Disney marketers DREAM! You can see the love in his eyes when he got to meet the real Buzz Lightyear.
However, the tides are turning. A new character has quite literally sailed in. Can you guess from this photo?
This character has commandeered all Noah's attention. Enough pirate puns? His new #1 is Captain Jack Sparrow. He wants Capt. Jack make up on every day. He has the sword, figurine, a shirt and a bathing suit so far. He wants pirate jammies next. At the fair he had his face painted like a pirate and was so excited for the Jack Sparrow fun house.
We took him to the latest Pirates of the Caribbean movie in theaters. I was a little worried it would be too scary, but that boy was in seventh heaven. Once again, Disney marketing has worked it's magic. I sure hope Eli likes Buzz Lightyear and pirates because he's gonna inherit plenty of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment