Wow, so much has changed in one year!
She's in "real" school, she has new friends, she's learning to read and ride a bike. She actually likes wearing jeans now. Her hair is getting really long and is almost completely brown. The only traces of blond left are at the ends of her hair. She's graduated to the big girls section in the clothing dept. (which I don't like because the clothes seem too grown up). Oh, and most importantly she wants to be a marine biologist instead of a cowgirl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Doesn't every girl between the ages of six and fifteen want to be a Marine Biologist? Wocka wocka!
!~Cousin Robert~!
Awww!!! Lil' Mia is growing into a beautiful lil' lady ;) Love the pics!! I'm glad she had a great birthday. So how are mom and dad doig? ;) Miss and love you!
CRAZY!!!!!!Dude I remember watching her at my house when she was 6 months old!!! Where has time gone!
I think I have Rebecca D. beat--I don't think I've ever even met Mia, and I'm her second cousin. Ouch.
Post a Comment