Julie, Thanks for stopping by our blog. It was great to talk to you last night, I agree, we should have done it earlier. I am not sure how our paths didn't cross much sooner since Mia and Madison are the same age and seem to hit it off in primary! If you are ever in the Seattle area, look us up! Till then, I look forward to keeping up with your cute family in the blogging world!
I have been dealt a great hand. I married my best friend in September, 2000. Together, we have welcomed four children into our family. Being a mom is better than I ever imagined (harder too). We're settled in NorCal even though I miss my SoCal roots.
5 comments:
Sooo funny! I had to laugh at this one too. I linked you to my blog as well.
Julie,
Thanks for stopping by our blog. It was great to talk to you last night, I agree, we should have done it earlier. I am not sure how our paths didn't cross much sooner since Mia and Madison are the same age and seem to hit it off in primary! If you are ever in the Seattle area, look us up! Till then, I look forward to keeping up with your cute family in the blogging world!
That is so funny...where is this?
I love that picture!!! Ouch!
Does the slide really exist? I'd love to go see it! (o:
Post a Comment